Monday, September 29, 2008

Oktober Fest

Hello guys ! I'm writing this after a bit time gap of exactly around 2 months as it seems July 28th was my last post. Whatever, yesterday I went with my friend to this fest called Oktober Fest aka beer fest at Taj krishna. It was organized by the German authorities and it was a strange experience for me, as it was first of the kind party I've attended. Beer ... beer ....more beer was the thing over there lol and there was a concert kinda thing conducted simultaneously by a German band named "The moonlights" (it seems they were world famous) who knows - how can I know I've never heard a single German song till now. But they were really good as I was tapping for their music even though I didn't understand a single word of their song. I'm not sure if it was because of music or if it was because I was drunk that I was having such experience he he!
Whatever I hope to attend many such fests in the days to come.

German Fest was cool to finally say !!

No comments: